Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lazy Week

I'm not going to lie to you: I've been totally lazy this past week. I give no excuses; I've simply been tired, unmotivated, and maybe a little bit ill. I've slept late, gone to bed late, eaten stuff I probably shouldn't (including a cup of caffeinated coffee on Monday which I think started the whole bad spiral).

I have, however, managed to keep my intake of veggies above and beyond, so I suppose this is a 7 point week.
I didn't work out at all. This isn't to say I've done nothing. I walk to my office every day, I take the stairs at home, and I'm knitting like a mad person, but I have no idea how to add of these things up. Therefore: 7 points for the whole week.
Today (the start of the following week) I've already earned about 5 points; 3 for a 3km walk, and 2 for the hour of intense sledding we did this afternoon.

That's right; dodging children, trekking up a steep incline, working the ass muscles trying to steer, and shivering to keep warm... I think it all adds up.
Here's to a better week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home