Monday, November 15, 2010

Challenge Practice: Day 7

Today felt really productive, although I did not get much in the way of "work out" time. I did about 20 mins of weights (1 point!), then was just too excited to get on with my working to do any more.

Instead, I biked. Everywhere.

Total bike distance for today: 10km (3 points!)
I biked to see my homeopath. I biked to work. I biked home. This took me from Riverdale to Leslieville to Church/Wellesley and back home to Riverdale. It was windy, too, so I had to work extra hard.

Finally, as always, I ate about a billion vegetables (1 point!).
Breakfast: miso soup, steamed kale, and a slice of spelt bread with Earth Balance vegan buttery spread.

Lunch: ... I kinda skipped it. But I had a huge apple for a snack.

Dinner: Black eyed peas with spinach, spinach/almond/rice casserole, sweet potatoes, vegetable soup.

Snack: Raw cucumber, carrot, celery and hummus. Sour cherries. Tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home