Sunday, November 14, 2010

Challenge Practice Days 5/6/7

Day 5:
This was totally my rest day and I took advantage. I thought it was going to coincide with the start of my wolf days, but it didn't. I was somewhat disappointed by this.

I still get 1 point for eating veggies.
Also: 2 points for walking 2km. Yeah, I did that.
After dark, Jim Graham and I went for a totally delicous and wonderful walk in the fog. It was stunning. And a little scary. But mostly awesome.

(Photo Credit http://astrologyexpressed.wordpress.com)

Day 6:
And thus began the wolf. I did some stuff at home:
20mins weights = 1 point

30mins cardio = 2 points

ALL the veggies = 1 point
I also took a supercharged nap and ate sushi.

Day six was basically awesome.

Day 7:
Brings us to today. I meant to go to yoga and ride my bike everywhere, but I felt kinda icky and it rained. Instead, Jim and I:
1. had brunch with our friends (VEGGIE POINTS! for eating a big breakfast salad), 2. played video games,

3. drank tea and

4. read together. Super awesome couples day that totally beat any kind of yoga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home