Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Day

Another few points. I had another Wii-Fit day. Did you know the Wii-board seems to get really happy when you pop by for a body test two days in a row? Who knew an inanimate object could be so invested in one's health.
Stats:
I still suck at the hip-bump-math thing. I had a "personal best" answering 19/20, but my little Mii still gets sad face because she didn't get all of them. Again, the issue was with a forward pelvic thrust. Maybe I do them wrong.
I did a whole routine of stretch/strength, which I hadn't done in a while. It felt pretty good, but it also felt out of practice. No one's fault but my own.
My shoulders are a bit tender from the (totally awesome) massage I had yesterday, so I didn't do the bird flying thing. I did, however, do some "cycling" and boxing, which irritated the junk out of me because it often doesn't register my punches and I swear I'm doing them exactly the same each time.
I rode my bike to work, and will (obviously) ride it home.
I ate about a million servings of vegetables.
Tally:
40mins Wii work-out: 2 points
6+km on the bike: 2 points
ALL the veggies: 1 point
Total: 5 points.

Beats yesterday. Tomorrow I'm skipping yoga in favour of getting some work done, but am picking up some extra bike kms and doing yoga on Thursday. And probably Saturday. Woop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home