Sunday, November 21, 2010

On With the Challenge!

The Challenge has begun and so far I have done:

Bupkiss.

That's right. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Well, that's not fair. I'm definitely eating enough vegetables to have earned me one point each day this weekend, and today I biked 6km, so my weekend totals 4 points. I had PLANNED on making today a pretty serious day with Bikram yoga and biking combined. This fell through, however, and instead I slept until class would have begun and spent the day in my pyjamas all warm and cozy on my couch. I don't really have any excuse for this except:
1. I spent the day kinda stressed out yesterday over personal matters and
2. I wanted to be in my jammies all day. It was cold, kinda windy, and the prospect of freezing my face off just to go get all hot, sweaty, and wet only to have to get all frozen again on the way home was simply unappealing.

I promise I will be better this week.

Tomorrow's plan: 60-90min workout with a DVD, spend some time in the office, 6km biking and my first ever visit to a massage therapist. I'm pretty excited.

Upcoming activities: Bikram on Wednesdays and Sundays, DVD workouts Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and the possibility of a weekly workout with a personal trainer, which I will likely schedule for either Fridays or Saturdays.

Other activities include: chaperoning 12 year olds to the ballet this weekend (that really should count for some kind of work-out points accumulation), meeting with my SIL to comb over childhood holiday decorations, my personal annual drunk decorating extravaganza (which is a lot like an olympic event, but with wine), Holiday gift shopping (an Ironman-esque activity; everyone should get bonus points for this), the One of a Kind Show, and all other holiday events.

I think my head just exploded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home