Saturday, April 15, 2006

Please state your full name for the survey - Emily

Please state the name which you wish you had been given - When I was a kid, I wanted to be named Lily.

What’s your least favourite survey question - Any of those "choose your favourite" questions with only two disgusting options. I don't like McDonald's OR Burger King OR Pepsi OR Coke. Gees.

If you were a superhero what would your super power be and what would your logo be - The ability to use my ENTIRE brain. I think the logo would be a brain, only b/c comic book writers are pretty into "obvious imagery."

Why do you think (replace this name with that of the person you received this from. Or the first person who comes to mind. Like Chuck Norris) is so awesome - Genevieve is awesome because she enjoys bizarre colour schemes, among other things.

What is your new favourite song and band (so that I can download it) - Right now I'm really into old school George Michaels.

If you had to marry someone based on a single trait what would it be - Curiosity

What is your favourite thing about yourself - I have the darkest sense of humour.

What is your least favourite thing about yourself - being too big a chicken to just GO FOR it.

What are the top three things you want to do before you die - ride a horse, eat real belgian chocolate in belgium, travel.

Describe your perfect day - nice breeze, water, and bare feet.

If heaven were a smell what would it be - Caramelized onions.

What’s a neat random fact that you’ve learned recently - i haven't really learned any lately...

What’s something really “dorky” from your childhood that very few people know - I wore a lot of clothes with my little ponies on it.

If you could change anything about yourself or the world or reality… anything what would it be - environmental friendliness.

Who was your first crush… elaborate on this… - Joey Lavergne in the fourth grade. I never spoke to him though.

What is your most embarrassing moment you can remember - the first one I remember is the time a girl who hated me in the third grade asked me if I dressed in the dark.

What’s something that grosses you out - amputations. i'm pretty hard to gross out.

What’s the worst things you’ve ever done to a person - cheated

Who in your life do you admire most and why - Audrey Hepburn for being lovely

What’s the best compliment anyone’s every paid you - My friend Sarah once said, "I know this sounds like a corny pick-up line, but have you been working out?"

If you could leave one piece of advice for future generations what would it be - Love. Seriously.

** The End**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home