Friday, January 06, 2006

Toybox

The lush box I purchased days ago has turned into an investment. It has exactly twenty different things inside it, and there is only ONE that I'm not particularly fond of. It is becoming a birthday present tomorrow. My current favourite is Dream Cream, which is as glorious as it sounds. It smells lightly like flowers and moisturizes as no moisturizer has ever done for my skin. *swoon*

I also managed to win the ebay auction, snagging yet another hatbox with three vintage hats inside. It's being shipped to my aunt in Michigan, however, to save me about 5USD and quite a bit of hassle. It does mean, however, that I must wait longer to get it since retrieving it requires a member of my family to travel to Michigan and pick it up.

I am, however, ecstatic. I absolutely adore hats, and hats frequently adore me right back. These are hats from the 50s, in godawful colours, with veils and fake flowers... I can't wait. They'll be used both to decorate my bedroom walls, as well as decorate my head. Once I figure out how to upload pictures, I'll show. Until then, you'll just have to guess.

I'm heading out on the town again tonight, this time for cappuccino with Gennie, and probably some dinner as well. It's fun being a grown up with no job for a week. I haven't had as much time to do stuff I want in a long time. Maybe when my contract is up, I'll just be unemployed for the rest of my life. Or at least until the money runs out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home