Monday, January 23, 2006

Wow

I just finished The World's Greatest Bath. Lush is, indeed, God's gift to the skin. Using the Blue Skies bath bar slice (and only half, mind), I transformed my bathtub into a fluffy white cloud, and turned the water a sparkling, unbelievable blue. It didn't stain my skin (unlike the wildly pink Sex Bomb). Instead, it made it softer than I had ever felt it without that greasy after-feeling. Now I smell like a meditative garden and feel an awful lot like a baby's butt.
I'm supremely happy.
I feel I deserve this after the week I've had. I grant that it probably isn't the most difficult week I've survived in my life, but much of it was emotionally distressing for reasons relating to my person, my job, my future, my family, my friends, and my overall life. Smell (my most amazing sense) has always been a very strong factor in my feelings. Aromatherapy is good for me. Smelling like a Mediterranian garden does wonders for my brain. Even the pain in my muscles has disappeared.
Last week, I finally started taking classes again. This time, it is labelled "Pre/Beg Jazz," which makes me feel much like I'm not even a beginner, when I am, in fact, a graduate of this stuff. I grant that this is a moderate class with challenging upper body exercises combined with simple combinations, both of which I need to improve my upper body (duh) and work on that "stringing combinations together" problem I seem to have. Two classes later, I already see progress in my dance memory. My upper body, on the other hand, just hurts (although not so much since the bath). It inspires me, and I can't wait to see some progress.
I believe it is time for me to go and enjoy my fragrance with a book and some tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home