Monday, February 06, 2006

My Week

Last week worked out pretty much the way I put it down on paper. I like this. Perhaps I should do this more often. It keeps me on track. The only thing that didn't happen was the passport signing. I couldn't get the forms in time. I did that today after teaching, instead.
The weekend of work went pretty well. I'm recovering okay from the horrible surgery. It hurt for the last few days, but I was MUCH better yesterday, and I only panic a little when I pull the stitches when I chew, and I constantly worry that the graft won't take... but let's not dwell on unpleasentries. I woke up Sunday morning with a burst blood vessle in my eye and it really freaked me out. I still don't know what caused it. I taught class today in my glasses because I'm not comfortable wearing contacts with a bloodspot like this. It's scary. Today, my other eye hurts a little. I think it's just dry.
I can't wait for some change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home