Thursday, March 08, 2012

No-'Poo Day 2

In which Emily notices that the title sounds like a plug for laxatives and chuckles. Then apologises for the unseemly use of the word "plug." Then chuckles again.

I promise I am not going to update daily since this would likely be quite boring for you, the reader. Instead, I am going to try to update mostly on those days which provide a nice rhyme-y title, such as today (and 22, and 32, and so on). As such, I simply could not resist today's title, not to mention totally awesome puns.

You're welcome.

Not much has changed today, since I generally wash my hair every 3 days anyway. I did, however, pre-make the non-poo and vinegar rinse for tomorrow's scheduled washing. I am both excited and nervous, as I've heard that too much soda causes hair dryness, and this is definitely not something I want. Too little, however, might not provide enough cleanliness, and stinkiness is also not something I want. Trial and error, I suppose. I will definitely let you know how it goes.

*Update*
Day 3 has officially started. I washed with BS and did ACV rinse afterward. This is what I look like today (in fluorescent light, and unphotogenic... and maybe a bit like the scary girl from The Ring).
So far, my hair looks and feels pretty much the same as it did on shampoo. That's probably normal. Likely my over-excitedness has me over-updating. I promise that I will wait a few days between postings from now on.
Until then, no poo! How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home