Tuesday, January 03, 2012

One Year

2011 saw many changes; some positive, some less so. It saw meetings and passings. It saw moments of happiness and of utter despair. It saw the whole gamut of human emotion. It saw many lessons learned, and some unheeded. It saw love. It saw determination. It saw both success and failure. It saw so many things I never thought I could experience, things I never believed I could see, and things I never would have imagined I could overcome. It saw things that I still have not overcome, things that will stick with me forever for better or worse.

2012, like all new years, brings promise. I do not resolve; I aim to be flexible, to conquer fears, to go beyond.

Things I will work on:
- movement
- meditation
- clarity
- cleansing
- conquering
- loving

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

may the journey continue, perfect in its imperfection.
happy new year!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home