Monday, January 02, 2006

Le Sigh

I always feel a little bad looking into my friends' blogs only to discover that another day went by unupdated. Then I feel even worse that I do the same to them.
Today was spent mostly with Jessie and The Boss. Highlights include:
1. Being flirted with by a 9.5 month old boy
2. Spinach/Mushroom lasagne
3. Max and Ruby
4. Looking through the Annex Cat Rescue website
5. Viewing trip photos
6. Discussing childbirth
Many thanks to Jessie for showing me the baby books with the informative and scary stuff.

On the trip home, the most amazing thing happened:
My cell rang. This is not an unusual occurance. The weird thing is, I answered. The awesome thing is, Derrick was on the other end! Derrick is a totally awesome, wunderfun person whom I haven't had the fortune of seeing for nearly two years for no good reason other than we were both very busy and oddly phone phobic. I nearly fell out my chair. As it turns out, he lives only about a ten minute walk from my house. We're getting together tomorrow, wherein I will see his place, meet his gecko and rat, drag him to my place so he can see it and meet my cat, then probably run off somewhere downtown together to eat food and shop like crazed highschool girls.
And thus, my New Year resolution has begun.
One friend down, about a thousand more to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home