Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Poncho Stuff

I have finished the poncho, in somewhat record time; probably about 10 hours. Here it is from the front:
It's all asymmetrical and fun, and will happily go with everything I have ever owned.
And the back:
Jim suggested to me while I was making this one (in good time) that I should invest in a good amount of yarn, get an etsy account, and basically be my own little poncho sweat shop. Since I got this gorgeous yarn at a discount (about 30$ for four skeins), and paying myself about 10$/hour, this would run about 150$ including shipping and taxes.
Poll: Would you pay 150$ for a handmade, warm, comfortable, beautiful poncho? Let me know in the comments!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fate Filled Times said...

EM! this is soooo beautiful!!!!! i need to make one! too bad i cant seem to get myself past scarves and half finished socks...ugh.

would i pay 150? if i had 150 i would, but i dont. other people who have it will pay it. im sure of it.

love XOXOXOXO

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home