Friday, April 17, 2009

Beautiful Weather

I'm sure many Torontonians out there are writing all over the interweb about his gorgeous day we are having, and I've never been one to sidestep a bandwagon...

Who am I kidding; I've never been on a bandwagon in my life.

It is, however, the most lovely of days we have seen yet this year, clearly since the past few months were January, February and March. I've been sleeping in patches of sunshine, walking to and from the farthest grocery stores laden with fruits and vegetables (local greenhouse grown is available now!). I've even been presented with new working opportunities to start bringing home some extra (but more different) green.

My feet are dirty. But they're bare.

I'm stuck inside tonight instead of out on a patio, or even on my own balcony drinking something with bubbles and enjoying the weather (one of those aforementioned green opportunities). Even though the building is over-air-conditioned I feel warm. I am afflicted with psychological sunshine.

Today I saw a friend to a departure. I hadn't seen him in over a year and was unfortunately not available but for this brief period to see him off to his sister's show. I journeyed home to freshly roasted coffee with my fabulous friend and spent the afternoon lounging in the sun, buying juice, and collecting homeopathic remedies for the cat.

Tonight I sleep away from home and tomorrow it's back to school for a long weekend of studying, working, and dancing.

I want everything to be this beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home