Monday, September 28, 2009

Countdown

Here I am, four and a half days before I become a wife. I am more than totally cool with this idea (if not the word and its colonial and antifeminist connotations). I do, however, have anxiety in the following arenas:
1. Making two ipod playlists (classical for dinner, dance for after the jazz band packs it in).
2. Getting all of my homework done in the next 2.5 days so I can mail it before I take off.
3. Figuring out my hair situation.
3b. Getting a hair cut today to ensure I have nice bangs and shape framing my face.
4. My bridesmaids gifts have not yet arrived in the mail.
5. I absolutely MUST buy flats TODAY as there is no other time to make this happen.
6. I think I`m getting a cold.
So I sit at my computer, drinking echinacea tea and eating orange sections, reading holistic health research and pro-con lists about vaccinations, planning my afternoon of haircut and shoe shopping with Nadine, watching the wind blow everything out of proportion, and hope this icky, snotty, headachey, anxierrhoea disappears as days go by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home