Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love List

In appreciation and honour of Kris Carr over at Crazy Sexy Life, I have decided to create the Love List. It might not be weekly as hers intends to be, but it will be pretty good and may even include picture sometimes. Hurray!
1. New Bicycle. I looks like that tiny picture, but white. I got it for free from my wonderful friend Tiffany. I spent a little bit on a basket, fenders, and some repairs, but it was otherwise already perfect. I'm in love with it. I want to marry it and have its little bicycle babies.

2. Pretty dresses that I got in the mail. I ordered them from Etsy and they arrive DAYS before I expected them.
and
3. Farmers' Markets. I always love going, and I always return with a huge basket of fresh, local, organic produce. And of course local, ethical honey. Gotta save the bees!

4. A fancy new amulet. You heard me. Amulet. It's rockin'.

5. Long sleeps. The other day I slept for many many hours (nearly 12) and woke feeling better than I had in days. I didn't feel guilty about it either. It was delicious.

6. Dance shows. The students I work with put on their choreographic workshop pieces, and I got to see them. I am always impressed with these kids; they have so much talent and heart, and are so full of love for what they do. It makes me want to get back into dancing myself.
7. New Patients. Love 'em. Keep 'em coming.

Write in and tell me what makes you happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fate Filled Times said...

this is my quick list:

1. vintage dresses (OHMYGOODNESS wait until you see this one!)
2. permission to pamper myself (which is why I am talking about the dress)
3. camping (best adventure in a long while)
4. catan on the 360
5. MY BIKE. It makes my life so much better.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I love this!
I am going to start a "Love List" of my own!
Thank you for the inspiration!
Vicki

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home