Friday, July 23, 2010

Open Letters II

Dear Impending Thunder Storm;
I appreciate you holding your tides while biking to my destination. It was really wonderful to arrive at work not soaked, if a little winded from your winds.
Many thanks,
Emily

Dear Man Playing the Ukelele on Parliament Street;
You personify everything that is awesome in the universe. You are my hero. Keep on rocking in the free world.
Probably your biggest fan,
Emily

Dear Self;
Why are you so crusty lately? You have two choices in all aspects of life: change your situation or change your perspective. You know what the runes said. Get on the horse.
Don't make me come down there.
Sincerely,
Self

Dear Supervisors;
I wish you supported me as much as I do.
Regards,
Emily's Judgement

Dear New Bike;
I love you. Let's get married.
XO
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home