Monday, August 28, 2006

An Itemized List of the Strange Things that Happened to Me Today

1. I enjoyed my audition, despite being almost late. I don't know if I have a part or even a call back, but I enjoyed it immensely and may do it again sometime.

2. While attempting to get home, I was also trying to call G to tell her how things went. I became so involved in finding my ttc tokens that I didn't realize her voicemail had picked up, gone through the message, and BEEPed for quite sometime. Her message starts with: "Oh! G! I totally forgot!"

3. My soup exploded in the microwave.

4. I spilled my tea all over the couch, and dropped the cup lid on the floor. It remains intact.

5. I continuously dropped flatware on various floors. Every three seconds I turned around and there was ANOTHER fork on the floor.

6. The 24hr 7-11 down the street from me was CLOSED when I needed an ATM. My brother brought me ttc fare, only moments after I discovered that the other corner store (right beside the station) has an ATM.

7. Upon quitting the ATM, a man outside accosted me (well, was muttering things at me about "helping him out"). For the first time in my life, I simply said, "NO!" and walked away.

8. After purchasing ttc tokens with exact amounts, for some reason I expected to receive change. I stood staring at the operator for a full 10 seconds before I realized it, said "oh..." and walked away.

9. On the platform, yet another strange man tried to talk to me. He started with "Hey I-" and I cut him off with "No!" and speed walked down to the other end of the platform.

10. Getting onto the streetcar at Spadina station, my shoe fell off.

11. Although I was nearly late to the audition, I was a full 45 mins early for dance class.

I think I'm losing my mind. What's up with the universe today? I also read my tea leaves, but came up mostly blank about the far future. My near future is a journey... or two. I had two lines, both straight, but one widening at the end and the other remaining consistent. However, at the bottom of my cup, the pattern looked like an anteater, and I have never encountered an interpretation for an anteater. An ant means hard work so... am I eating hard work? Hard workers? Does that mean my work will be easy? Unprosperous? It also kind of looked like a badger so I'm not banking on anything right now.
I may just have to try to decipher the planetary alignments to see just what's going on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Mother Madness said...

oh you poor thing... the madness.. .funny i have had days likethat too...

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home