Friday, June 01, 2007

The past few days I've drank only from Martini glasses to maintain a feeling of intoxication. I'm not sure what it is about the martini glass; the status symbol, the shape, the fact that it disperses the bubbles of a cola drink so they don't go up my nose. The fact is I simply feel better when I have one in my hand.
Life has been making its rounds through here. Trying desperately to appreciate Now and think less about then and yet. I still can't help some of the trepidation I feel towards quitting some of my jobs, going to school, missing half a rehearsal for the company. I sometimes let the little things bother me. It seems wrong to stress about a lack of Zen. It's just as "wrong" to invalidate the feelings of stress, which brings me full circle to where I started, and none the wiser for making the tour.
How to push forward and create a spiral instead of a circle. It's okay to look back if there is a lesson learned or something to be corrected. Chasing tails never got the dog anywhere, but he always looked so happy doing it. I often wish I didn't have tail. It gnaws my guts, haunts my dreams, causes me to cry out for sodalite.
I will make my world of a blue sodalite stone in the shape of a martini glass and know what happiness is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home